SantaFest would like to once again invite all schools in the City of Vaughan to participate by entering a float, marching group, band or even a school mascot in our parade. Schools who have participated in the past have indicated that entering the parade has brought the school community closer together, promoted student participation, teamwork and provided student community service all while having a great time. Please submit your entry form or on-line entry by midnight November 1st, 2019. Each entry will also be required to sign the Santafest-Waiver-2019 which can also be obtained online.
ONCE AGAIN THIS YEAR…
SantaFest is proud to partner with our official ENTERTAINMENT & EDUCATION SPONSOR: ARCADIA ACADEMY OF MUSIC, who is offering a $1,500 INSTRUMENTAL SCHOOL GRANT to ONE lucky participating school in the parade. Not only will you receive our regular $500 bursary, but with your participation, you will automatically qualify to WIN the ARCADIA ACADEMY OF MUSIC SANTAFEST INSTRUMENTAL GRANT to be used towards musical instruments.
To register, please complete and submit the SantaFest Registration Form 2019 Final to email@example.com. The draw will take place the day of the parade, prior to parade kickoff.
In a continuing effort to build community spirit, encourage school participation and invest in the future of the children in our community, SantaFest is once again this year pleased to announce as an incentive a $500 School Bursary for participating schools who meet the following criteria:
- The Grant will be made available to all school levels located in the City of Vaughan
- Schools must participate in this year’s parade by entering a float or marching groups.
- Schools must complete and submit the Entry Registration Form prior to the entry deadline, November 1st, 2019.
- Schools must submit one participation waiver per entry.
- Each entry must provide their own marshal.
- School representatives must attend one parade orientation meeting – either Thursday, November 14th OR Monday, November 18th.
How To Apply
- Complete and email the Entry Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org